5 throws for $5 or 20 throws for $15
Safety is paramount at Section 715 Throwing Co. To show the amount of effort that will go to ensure every guest has a safe experience, below is the following list of safety features and precautions followed:
- All customers are required to sign a Waiver of Liability explaining that they understand the rules and etiquette of Section 715.
- Safety training required for every guest by a trained instructor (Axe-pert).
- Only one hatchet may be thrown at a time.
- Safety rules displayed prominently around the location.
- Section 715’s staff regularly monitors lanes, enforcing safety codes.
- No open toed shoes permitted.
- Axes not allowed outside the throwing area.
- Overhand and underhand throws allowed.
- Double Axe throwing not permitted.
- No trick shots, double hatchet throwing, etc…
- No aggressive/destructive throwing allowed.
- All axes and lanes are inspected daily for wear and damage.
- Section 715 employees have the right to refuse play to any persons unable to perform safety requirements.
- The minimum throwing age is 8, as long as they have the physical ability to throw a hatchet, as judged by our Axe-perts.
- Throwers ages 16 and under must have an adult (18+ years old) with them.